Warranty And Returns
GreenTek Solutions, LLC (“GreenTek”)
GreenTek provides a 90-day warranty on all equipment unless otherwise noted below or in the sale listing in our e-store. If there is anything wrong with the equipment you purchase from us, just give us a call to request an RMA to start the return process. We will pay for the return shipping of the equipment, and either provide a refund or a replacement sent when we receive the equipment back from you.
This warranty does not apply:
- 1. to normal wear and tear;
- 2. if the product has been mistreated or mishandled:
- 3. if the product has been improperly installed or configured;
- 4. if the product has been subject to an accident;
- 5. if the product has been subject to lightning, power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, or any other electrical stress;
- 6. if the product has been subject to an act of God;
- 7. if the product has been altered or modified after the sale; or
- 8. if the product was sold “as-is”.
*Please note that replacement equipment may be limited or unavailable as GreenTek is a re-seller of refurbished equipment. If a replacement is not in our inventory, we will attempt to locate a suitable replacement, but cannot guarantee that a replacement will be found within your desired time frame.
*All of the equipment we sell are refurbished goods not acquired from the manufacturer, and are thus NOT protected by any manufacturer’s warranty of any kind.
GreenTek warrants that the equipment we sell marches our product description. If an item you purchase does not meet your expectations, or is not as described, you can return it. In either case, simply return the item for exchange, refund, repair, or credit -- please contact your sales representative as soon as possible to request an RMA. All returns and exchanges must be shipped back with an RMA number issued by your sales representative.