Data-safe decommissioning, certified disposal and buybacks of data center equipment.
When you need to upgrade, relocate or liquidate your data center, Greentek Solutions LLC is your best option for safe, efficient data center equipment disposal or buyback.
Specializing in data center decommissioning and equipment disposal for small businesses and large corporations, our insured team of professionals handles every step of removal and disposal, providing a certificate of destruction for all data post-removal.
GreenTek Solutions’ clients utilize our extensive data center services, including:
- Removal of Server Rack Equipment
- Removal of Data Center or Office Equipment
- Equipment Packing and Transport
- Data Erasure/Wiping or Hard Drive Destruction (On-site and Off-site)
- Environmentally friendly recycling and disposal of equipment
- IT Equipment Buyback Program (Cisco, HP, Lenovo, IBM, Brocade, EMC and NetApp)
- IT Asset Life Cycle Management (ITALM)
- Reverse Logistics
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
- Wire/Cable Removal
Industries Who Trust GreenTek Solutions with Their IT Equipment:
Why choose GreenTek Solutions for your Data Center Decommissioning and Disposal?
Liquidating your data center equipment should be easy, safe and convenient, keeping your sensitive systems and data protected while requiring minimal oversight from you and your team.
That’s why the GreenTek Solutions team provides peace of mind and certificates of destruction to well-known clients during complex data center liquidation. Offering on-site services for data center disposal, our team removes, packs, and ships your equipment without interfering with the day-to-day aspects of your business.
From server rack equipment teardowns to cable removal and more, we’ll efficiently decommission your data center so you can get back to business.