GREENTEK SOLUTIONS, LLC
GreenTek Solutions is in the business of IT Asset and Electronics Value Recovery through Purchase
and Resale of IT Equipment, Data Erasure, Hard Drive Shredding and Electronic Recycling.
The GreenTek Solutions facility is operated under a Management System that provides a mechanism for developing, documenting, implementing, and reviewing operations, and assures that all Focus Materials are only sent to downstream vendors that meet R2:2013, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 and GreenTek Solutions requirements. GreenTek has adopted the philosophy, mandates and requirements of:
- ISO 14001:2015,
- ISO 45001:2018
- Responsible Recycling Practices (R2):2013, and
This policy has been established to be appropriate to the purpose, size, context nature, scale, environmental impacts and EHSMS risks and EHSMS opportunities of the organization’s activities, and services in accordance with the scope of the EHSMS. GreenTek is committed to:
- Comply with and fulfil all applicable legal and data security requirements
- Continually improve upon the effectiveness of the Environmental Health and Safety Management System to enhance Environmental Health and Safety
- Protection of the Environment: increase reuse of electronic assets, including prevention of pollution and increase the recycling of EOL material/s
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- Providing framework and developing and maintaining a Procedure for Establishing and achieving Objectives & Targets for Environment and OH&S
- Follow Re-use, recover and dispose hierarchy throughout the recycling chain
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
- Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
Currently the management Representative for the management system in place at GreenTek Solutions is Anuar Garcia. The EHSMS policy is communicated within the organization through training and postings. It is available to the interested parties as defined Communication Procedure.